Skip to main content

Why Using A Digital Calendar Scheduling Application Will Make You 2 More Sales in the Next 30 Days and Why You Should Get One Today!

Well, when is a good day for you?

2 minutes later,

I am good pretty much anytime next week, you pick a time good for you.

2 minutes later,

How about next Tuesday morning?

2 minutes later,

Yea that works.

2 minutes later,

Cool man, lets do 11am on Tuesday next week?

2 minutes later,

Sounds good!

The next 2 minutes,

You add this call to your work calendar for Next Tuesday.


12 MINUTES LOST!


All of us have had this happen while trying to schedule a time to talk with someone. It is just inevitable to happen in your work life.

Even with virtual communication, it can still take normally 10 minutes or more to get a time scheduled on your calendar for a prospective client. I know 10 minutes might not sound like a lot but, but when multiplied by the amount of people you talk to and schedule meeting with a month, that 10 minutes can easily turn into a full day lost just scheduling meetings!


YIKES!


I, myself, would get caught in the same predicament often not too long ago and then my mentor and business coach Ryan Stewman introduced me to a digital calendar in one of his programs.


MY PRODUCTIVITY AND SALES INCREASED IMMEDIATELY!


Here's why...

When you get a digital scheduling calendar here is what happens.

Go to a website like calend.ly (this is the one I use) and create your account.

What this FREE service will do for you is attach a digital scheduler application allowing the people scheduling a time with you virtually while looking at a live, real time calendar of what is available.

Calend.ly allows you to create different types of meetings with titles of what the meetings will be as well as allow you to limit your types of meetings to the time allotted for those meetings. This application "integrates" or works with a number of calendars including mine, google calendar. This is great for someone like me who forgets something as soon at it is done and without a strict calendar keeping me focused and on track, I would get absolutely nothing done.

For me, I have different types of meetings that I have as choices for my customers and prospective clients like, sales call, discovery call, go live call, management call, etc. which allows the person getting on my calendar to choice the type of meeting we are having and schedule promptly.

I noticed that when people would hit me up or when I would be referred to or looking to setup a time with a potential client I would just shoot them over the link generated and integrated with my calendar and tell them to "Pick the best time for you on my calendar,".

Now some people out there might tell you this is rude or disrespectful because you will not work with them to get a time slot on your calendar, however, in my opinion this is more respectful. I will give you the script I use when I get this response, which has really went down in the last year, but some people still believe it is rude.

Hit them with this,

Sir/Mam,

I am sorry you feel this way. My goal to have you pick the best time on my schedule is because I am unaware of your schedule and I know you are a busy person. I want to make sure that when we talk that I am able to give you my undivided attention during our time together as well as make sure it is a time that does not disturb your schedule as well. My goal is to give you the best time together that we can have and being able to show you my availability where I can do that is the best way I can do that.

When you let them know that you have their best interest at heart, they understand.


IT WORKS GREAT WITH YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING AS WELL.


Another great thing about a digital calendar is it allows you to be duplicable. "What do you mean?", I am sure you might be asking yourself, but think about it, you can be sending out your link to get someone on your schedule while you run a sales funnel, auto-responder campaign or have a website with the same link to your schedule.

On one of the sales funnels that my company runs, we have the people going through the funnel connected to our calendar to setup an appointment with us WITHOUT ever talking with them or setting up a time.

So, how will this small little app and link get you two more deals, well let me tell you how it did me.

The first month I had my digital calendar I averaged 23 phone sales calls for my weeks equaling 92 phone calls a month, purely for sales calls. I had noticed that since I was saving time with just shooting my link over I was able to get more people on my schedule quicker as well as give them the expectation of how long the phone was going to last, which my sales calls are 30 minutes long typically. This allowed me to increase my call volume by 20 calls my first months using this, which equalled out to 6 more closed sales from the previous month.


HERE ARE THE NUMBERS


Those 6 sales yielded me and my company over 50,000 dollars over a three month time-frame. Yes, I am saying this little thing called a digital schedule made that transformation in my life in one short month. Numbers never lie, and I am sure you will see similar results when you start using them.

If you do not have a calendar scheduling application, go to www.calend.ly or www.scheduleonce.com  (monthly fee) and sign up today!

When you do that take a look at incorporating it into your marketing and then reach out to The Fritz Group to let us talk about adding this to your next digital marketing campaign by clicking my calend.ly link below.

calendly.com/sidney-clevinger








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Social Media Sales Funnel?

It is said to be the next IP bubble. It said to make 1000's of 20 something millionaires in a matter of just a couple of years.  It has taken over the web by companies large and small, became a companies new sales person and has put having a website for your company on the back burner.  It is called a Social Media Sales Funnel. Unlike a website, where you put information on a digital page for people to learn about things, a sales funnel is a targeted sales page with an offer to a targeted audience that would be your perfect customer and a customer that is ready to buy, RIGHT NOW! A funnel is a sales page that offers your potential clients and audience something of value for their information (name, phone number and email). If they opt into your funnel to get what you have to offer then they have now shown interest is what you are giving them at this very moment and notifies you via email or text that you received a lead.  Not only do funnels spit out warm and h

The Most Important Opening Line to Any Internet Lead or Any Lead for That Matter and How It is Delivered to Yield a Higher Success Rate

I often ask clients of mine this single question on our going live calls and that is, "If I handed you 25 qualified leads right now, what and how would you initiate contact with them?" The answer nine out of ten times I get back is, usually after going silent or giving me a weird look, they tell me, "Well, I would call them of course and sell them." Seems simple enough, get a lead, make a call, make a sale, right? I SHAKE MY HEAD WHILE BEATING IT AGAINST THE WALL EVERY SINGLE TIME I HEAR THIS! Here's why. First off, with any lead you get, just because you have their information does not mean they have yours or any idea of who you are, even if they opted into your ad. Since they do not know who you are you are, I would be very quick to guess they do not have your number either, so what are the odds of them answering their phone, from a number they do not know, probably in the middle of the day while your potential client is busy, right? H

How Putting the Right Cover Image on Your Facebook Profile Will Attract New Clients For Your Business This Month

It sounds really simple, but most of the time the simplest things can be the most effective.  When you go to your Facebook account, you have a lot of real estate to display in whats called your "cover image". Have you heard of it, if not, I am sure you have seen it.  The cover image on your Facebook profile is a big piece of "real estate" or space on your profile to display what your business is or what offers you have for people looking for what you have to offer.  SO WHAT DO I PUT FOR MY COVER IMAGE? It is simple, go to a website like canvas.com (completely free) and then choose to design a easy to use template from there 100's of designs for a Facebook cover image and design your own cover image. Here look at mine. As you can see with my cover image, it has our logo of our business on the cover image  and a specific CTA (Call to Action) to ask the person seeing my profile to private message me if they are looking for High Qu